Comenius Week in Spain 26-30.04.2010

Comenius Week in Spain 26-30.04.2010

Facebook - Pour mieux vivre / For a better life

piątek, 27 listopada 2009

Prezentacje uczniów Sacre Coeur / Eleves Sacre Coeur




Jagoda





Hi Everyone!

I’m Jagoda Górecka and I’m 17 years old.
I’m from Poland. I live in Pobiedziska, a small town near Poznań. I go to Sacre Coeur High School. I’m of average height and I’ve got long, straight brown hair and green eyes.
I’ve been singing for 8 years and I love it! I play the guitar too. My favourite artists are Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Damien Rice, Cyndi Lauper and Stevie Wonder. My favourite kinds of music are pop, rock and reggae . :) I’m interested in music and film too. I like Penelope Cruz, Audrey Hepburn, Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant a lot.

I have one brother and his name is Emilian. He is twelve years old. My mother is a clerk in a post office, she is thirty-eight years old. My father works for a car company and he is forty years old.
I hate mathematics, physics and chemistry, but I like English and Polish lessons.
Well, I hope that someone will answer me.
Warm greetings!
Jagoda. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

My name is Dominika and I'm your new penfriend. I'm 16 years old. I live in Mogilno, but I visit my town only at weekends, because I learn in school in Pobiedziska. I have a sister Agata, she's 9 and brother Miłosz, he's 8. My mother's name is Wiesława, she's 38. My father's name is Tomek, he's 38. I'm short and I have got quite long, straight, brown hair and brown eyes. I love going shopping with my friends.
Five years ago I started going to junior high school in Mogilno and I was going there for 3 years. It was a great time in my life. My classmates were super and we had good relations. I'm going to school in Pobiedziska now. I live in a dormitory. My town-Mogilno is situated in Kujawsko-Pomorskie province. There is a very beautiful landscape.


Best wishes,
Dominika




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hi everyone!

My name is Hania and I'm your new penfriend. I'm 16 years old. I live in Węgirki, but I visit my town only at weekends, because I learn in school in Pobiedziska. I have a brother Marek , he's 14. My mother's name is Wiesława, she's 39. My father's name is Jurek, he's 46.
Five years ago I started going to junior high school in Otoczna and I was going there for 3 years. It was a great time in my life. . I'm going to school in Pobiedziska now. I live in a dormitory. My town Węgierk which i is situated in Wielkopolskie province. There is a very beautiful landscape. In my city there is a park, disco club and pub.


Best wishes,
Hania




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hello!!!
My name is Łukasz. I am attending Sacre Coeur High School in Pobiedziska. I am a slim, tall man with short dark blond hair.
I live in a small town Pobiedziska next to Poznań. I have a sister. Her name is Monika. I love my sister and I am on good terms with her.
My favorite activity is riding my motorbike and singing songs. I listen to metal songs and alternative rock. I am singing in my school on school solemnities and in a professional musical group. I spend my free time with my friends. We together indulge our whims and we ramble around our town.
I hope you’ll write something interesting about yourself.
See you soon.



I salute!!! Best regards,
Łukasz Nowak


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone,
I was very happy when my English teacher gave us a student’s address with whom we can write letters. I chose you because I think that we are similar.
My name is Patrycja. I am seventeen years old. I live in Pobiedziska in Poland. I go to a catholic school “Sacre Coeur” in my town. I am in my second year now. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. Usually, I wear jeans and
t-shirts so I prefer a loose style. I live with my parents and grandparents in a big house. I don’t have siblings. My mother works in a bank and my dad works in Sweden where he is a builder. I am a quiet and helpful person. I like music, dancing and meeting with my friends .We often go to the cinema. I don’t like people who are rude. My class is big and very funny. Students are friendly and we help each other. We must wear uniforms which are ugly.
I must finish now. Please write back soon and tell me something about you, your family and your town.

Love,
Patrycja



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friend,
I am writing to you to tell you something about myself.
My name is Jędrek and I am 17 years old. I am from Poland and I live in Pobiedziska. I am thin and tall. I have got blue eyes and curly hair.
I have got a brother Jacob and sister Justine. I live with my parents, brother and grandmother. I have a dog. I live in a detached house with a big garden.
I like playing tennis, riding a bike and freeskiing. I am trying to do this systematically but I often don’t have much time.
I am going to the second class of the secondary school. I am a good student just enough.
That is all about my person. Now I am waiting for the letter from you. I believe that our friendship can be long and nice.
Take care,
Best wishes,

Jędrzej



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Biskupice, 2.11.2009

Hello!


My name is Justyna Golec. I am 17 years old. I live in a small village Biskupice
in a semi - detached house, with my parents and I also have a boyfriend.
My high school is about ten kilometers from my home. In my school students have to wear school uniforms. I am a good student but a little lazy. My teachers are very boring and sometimes stupid.
I love shopping, watching TV and going to the cinema. I like music very much and also clubbing. I like sleeping, talking and eating. I don’t like going to school, sport and noise. My dreams are about going on holiday - I want to go to exotic countries, having a car and passing my matura exams (the high school final exams).
I think this is the most important information about me. I hope we will meet.
Write back soon.




Best wishes,



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hey !

I'm writing to you because I want to get to know you.
My name is Kinga. I am 17 years old but on February 18 I’ll be 18. I was born in Torun and now I live in this city. This is a very beautiful city. Maybe you know that in this city Nicolas Copernicus was born. Do you know who he was?

When I was 13, I went to school with a dormitory. Now I am going to the second class in high school ( I don't like lessons but I like breaks).

I have three brothers. The first one Krystian is 21, the second Konrad is seven and Ksawier is five. I like my older brother very much because he has handsome friends and I like when we go to the party. My parents are very friendly and crazy.

My hobby is listening to good music- Rap and Hip-Hop, sometimes classical. My favorite is 2pac, 50-cent, Eminem, Snoop Dog, p. Diddy and Boni Tyler.

And you ? What do you like ?
Kisses,
Kinia ;*



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Hi ,

My name is Anna Pilachowska, I am 17 years old. I live in Mieleszyn. It is a small town
in Poland. I go to Sacre - Coeur High School in Pobiedziska. There is also a dormitory where
I live. I am in the humanities class. I do not speak English well, but I hope that you do.

Certainly you'd like to know something about me. I have brown eyes, long brown hair.
I have a younger brother named Albert. He is 11 years old and goes to primary school. My mother is a history teacher and my dad is engaged in importing steel.
In my spare time I like to listen to music. My favorite groups are: Paramore, Linkin Park and the artists: Michael Jackson, Cristina Aguilera, Evanescence. In my spare time I like to meet with friends, watch TV, read books. My dream is to go to New York and Los Angeles.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to meet once in August. If you want to learn more you can write, send your email address.


Best regards,
Your Comenius partner: Anna Pilachowska


_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Dear friend,

My name is Angelika. I am 17 years old. I am a typical crazy teenager. I come from a very beautiful city of Poznań. Poznań is a rap city, so I think that you are not surprised that my favorite music is just rap.
In my free time I usually dance hip hop. I have belonged to a dance formation for 3 years, so dance is my life.
At school I am really doing well. I do not know who I want to be in the future.. But I am not that worried yet. I am rather a very hardworking girl for my age. I am trying to reconcile the school and dancing. I spend much time reading books. I go to a journalism class so the readings are really frequent.
I have not mentioned my family yet. Well, I have a younger sister Marlena (15) and an older brother Krzysztof (19) and I have a little dog Skierka. Together with my parents I live in a detached house.

In the end I want to add that I can not wait to see you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Angela



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi :)

My name is Arkadiusz Orpiszak. I'm 17 years old. I live in Pobiedziska, a small town near Poznań, in Wielkopolska. I'm going to a catholic school in Pobiedziska. My appearance you can see in the pictures so I will not be described.
I have a sister, her name is Daria and she is twenty- four years old. My father is an architect. He is 48 years old. My mother does not work, she is 48 years old too.
I love music, sport and art. My favourite music is electronic. Trying my strength as a producer and dj. In the near future I'm going to be broadcast on Internet Radio and write lyrics to the Polish DJ mage, then may be playing in the clubs. Despite this love for music I listen to practically everything: Polish rap (Ramona 23, Peja, O.S.T.R, Rafi, and other), rock, reggae. I play the guitar. My favourite artist is Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Arnej, Kyau & Albert. I like Nocturnal. It is a Matt Darey's broadcast. If you want to see my photos I refer you to the facebook, myspace (www.myspace.com/arseneofficial).

Your Comenius partner
Arek :)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut !

Je m'appelle Angelika. J'ai 17 ans. Je vis dans une petite ville Pobiedziska près de Poznań, en Pologne.
Je suis une très jeune fille gaie. J'ai une soeur cadette et un frère ainé. J'ai un petit chien. J'écoute de la musique:le rap. Pendant mon temps libre, j'aime la peinture. J'ai dansé pendant deux ans, mais quand je suis allée à l'école secondaire, je n'avais pas le temps de le faire. J'aime porter des pantalons et des chemises, des chaussures DC, Etnies et casquettes NY. Mes chanteurs préférés sont, entre autres, Bow Wow, et Jay Z. J'écoute les artistes polonais (Sheller, Eléphant, Ry23), mais plutôt, ils ne seront pas connus de vous.




Votre partenaire Comenius
Angelika Olszewska



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Hi Hallo,

I am Jan from Poland. I am 17-years old. I live in Pobiedziska, a small town somewhere in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin. I won't describe myself I think the photo is enough but today I have a beard and longer hair - it is the only difference. I hope your imagination is enough to see it. I am a student of Sacre-Coeur High School in Pobiedziska.
I spend most of time in school but in spare time I like to ski ( of course in winter ), listen to rock, ska or metal music. My favorite group is Happy Sad, Farben Leirer and System of the down. I traveled a little through Europe. I really don't like to write in English I prefer to speak.
I have a brother and sister. My older sister has two daughters and brother will marry in May. So I am the last child. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife.
I hope we will get to know each other and become friends. I'd love to meet you soon


I’ll be finishing now. I’m looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Jan Płończak

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Tom!
Thank you for your letter
I’m glad that you like the photo of my friends!
Now I want to tell you more about myself. I live in a small village near Pobiedziska.
I’ve got a big family! I live with my mother, father, two brothers and a dog. My brothers are younger than me but I like to spend time with them. One plays the guitar, The second all of his free time spends with horses. He competes in tournaments and already has a few medals. Now I’m going to tell you something about my hobby!
I am interested in cars. Do you like that too? You can write something about your hobby to me .
Now I have a motorbike, but I’ll be eighteen in a month, so I'll have a car. I’m very happy about this.
I do not know what more you would like to know about me. I can tell you something about my appearance.
I am quite tall. I have medium length blond hair and wear loose clothes. On the other hand, I like rock music! My favorite band is Billy Talent. I have all their CDs .
Please write me more about yourself!

Best wishes - Jan L.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz